I really appreciated your insights into my situation. It was unlike any reading I’d ever received and it really helped me clear my head. Your reading introduced me to a different type of practitioner. It was almost therapeutic…I never expected anything so detailed and empathetic as the analysis you provided me. You were completely spot on with everything you said. It was exactly relevant to my situation, you stated things that I knew to be true in a fundamental, core intuitive way. Your reading gave me the sort of guidance I couldn’t get from any of my friends. Thank you for helping me through a difficult time.
- How do I book a reading?
- What happens next?
- Can I book multiple readings at once?
- How do you perform the reading?
- What can I expect from my reading? (see sample readings here)
- Why are some of your card interpretations different than what I’m seeing online or in a book?
- Will you read on any topic?
- How do I get the most from my reading results?
- Do you offer refunds?
- Do you offer phone/Skype/in-person readings?
- Terms and Conditions
How do I book a reading?
To book a reading, please choose your desired reading here. Scroll about halfway down that page and look for the following booking form:
After you choose your spread, click on the big button shown above. You will be taken to a shopping cart screen where you can finalize your booking, change the quantity, and/or add another type of reading or healing to your cart (for example, if you want to get a one-card reading, a five-card reading for later, and a Reiki healing).
Once you are taken to PayPal, you can enter your question by using the “note to seller” option, which appears after your log in (or after you enter your payment details if you don’t have/want an account).
If you’re buying a reading for someone else, I’m happy to email you a printable gift certificate for the recipient. Simply email me to request one.
If you want to make any changes to your order, such as altering your question, please email me as soon as possible. I never perform your reading without emailing you first to confirm, so you will have the opportunity to change any details before I begin.
All payments are handled through PayPal. I never see your credit card number or other financial information.
What happens next?
You will receive an email confirming your reading appointment within 24 hours, and I will let you know when to expect your tarot reading results. For one-card readings, typical turnaround time is 24 hours. For three-card and five-card readings, turnaround time is generally five days, and twelve-card readings will be delivered within seven days. All of these turnaround times are subject to change based on my availability, but I will always inform you of any changes right away in your booking confirmation email.
Can I book multiple readings at once?
While you can book multiple readings at once, either for yourself or as gifts, I prefer that you do not schedule the readings more often than once or twice per month. So if you buy, say, three readings at once, you can schedule those over the next three months or longer (for up to one year). The reason for this is that when I do readings in close succession, even if the questions are different, the responses are often very similar if not identical. I see this as the Oracle saying, “I’ve given you plenty to work on already. Make some headway on that, and then I will give you more.”
I want you to get the most that you possibly can from each and every reading, so ideally, please allow one month between bookings. If you have a special circumstance and you feel that you really do need a reading much sooner, I’m happy to check in with the Oracle to see if I have permission to do so. Contact me here if this applies to you.
You can also book multiple readings at once and wait to schedule them over the course of the next year when the need arises. Meaning, you do not need to schedule all of your readings at the time of booking. I will keep track of how many readings you have, and you simply need to email me when you’re ready to schedule one.
How do you perform the reading?
1. When I perform your reading, I first choose a card deck using my intuition as my guide. Most of my decks are based on the Rider-Waite-Smith system, but occasionally I will feel called to use a different deck.
2. To begin the reading, I create a sacred space and do my personal energy practices for grounding and centering myself. Then, I open myself up as a channel for the Oracle and deal the cards. This is the “meat and potatoes” of the reading, and I will remain in a meditative state for anywhere from half an hour to three hours, depending on the spread and the messages I am receiving.
3. Once the reading concludes and I have captured all of the Oracle’s guidance in writing, I like to wait a few hours before sending the results. Quite often, additional insights surface during this time period, and I want to make sure I squeeze every last drop of information out of your reading!
4. Finally, I type up your finished reading and email you the results, along with images of all of the cards drawn.
What can I expect from my reading?
Your reading will be delivered in PDF format, and you will receive not only my written interpretation to review whenever you need to, but also full-color images of the cards drawn for your spread. This will allow you to connect with the images yourself, and even if you are not familiar with tarot, you might be surprised at the insights that pop into your mind upon further meditation with the cards!
To give you an example of what to expect, here are actual readings I have performed, posted with permission from the querent:
- Sample Your Six-Month Map Reading
- Sample custom reading tailored to a particular super moon
- Sample Chakra Checkup Reading
- Sample four-card custom reading
Why are some of your card interpretations different than what I’m seeing online or in a book?
Great question! To answer that, I need to tell you how I view tarot. I see the cards as a tool that allows me to connect to the Oracle, a Higher Power that knows far more than I can ever hope to understand.
In essence, the cards are one way that the Oracle communicates with me (other ways being clairvoyant images, clairaudient messages, clairsentient feelings, animal messengers, and dreams). When I meditate on a card, messages begin to flow; I am not staring at a card, trying to remember its traditional meanings and hoping that some of these fit your situation.
In fact, my analytical brain goes on vacation for the most part while I’m performing a reading; my job is to faithfully take down the messages as they come. As a result, sometimes my interpretations will match up with what you might read in a tarot book or website…and other times they will be completely different.
Will you read on any topic?
I am happy to read on most any topic, but there are a few exceptions:
1. Questions seeking a specific date, such as, when will I get pregnant, or will I get married in June? I specialize in readings that give you the guidance you need to make informed choices to bring about the future you wish to create. I do not use the tarot as a predictive tool to reveal what is fated to happen, as I do not see reality unfolding in this manner.
2. Questions on legal matters. That said, if you have a question about issues surrounding a legal matter, such as, “What can I do to get through my divorce in a healthy way?” or “What actions can I take to rebuild my life after my divorce?” I am happy to do readings on these questions.
3. Questions seeking specific medical advice or a diagnosis. If you are seeking intuitive information in this area, you might choose to perform an online search for “medical intuitives” to explore other options. Otherwise, please consult with your health care professional.
On occasion, there will be a question for which I am not comfortable reading that falls outside of the list above. If that is the case, I will contact you promptly and issue a refund.
How do I get the most from my reading results?
There are a number of ways to use your results to incite change in your life. First and foremost, remember that these results are a tool, and you are the agent of change. To get the most out of your reading, it’s not enough to simply read over the results and call it a day; that’s a bit like waiting for a hammer to get up and start pounding in the nails on its own (wouldn’t that be nice!). Think of the results as a map that guides you on your personal evolution, and it’s up to you to take that first step.
Next, after reading through your results and giving yourself time to process them, you can do any number of things to begin integrating the Oracle’s guidance. Such as:
- Choose one aspect of the reading and meditate on it. For example, if your reading revealed that you have been closing yourself off emotionally to your partner, you might sit in a comfortable position, focus on your breath, and soften your body and your mind. Then, when you are feeling calm and centered, ask your Higher Self or a Higher Power, depending on your belief system, to show you ways in which you have been closing yourself down emotionally. Or if you already have that awareness, you might ask for guidance on why you have been closed off or how you can begin to open yourself up in a healthy way.
- You can choose one piece of guidance and take action on it, no matter how small it may be. If the Oracle is urging you to follow through on your plans to start a business, you can take your first action step to get the ball rolling, such as researching local regulations and registering your business name. Remember that all areas of your life are connected, and by making one shift you create a ripple of change that affects everything else in your life. Use this momentum to your advantage when you are feeling overwhelmed by “all these things you have to do,” and focus on making one small change today. Then, wake up and repeat the process tomorrow! You’ll be amazed at how small changes will snowball to create significant shifts in your life.
- Use a piece of your reading as a journaling prompt. This is especially helpful if you find meditation to be difficult. Use the tips listed above for the meditation, but do the process in your journal, writing down your questions and allowing yourself to respond in a stream-of-consciousness fashion.
- Talk about your reading with someone you trust. If you process best verbally, discussing your reading and your thoughts and feelings can be a great way to see how the Oracle’s guidance fits into your life and how you can begin to implement any of the suggested changes. It’s also a great idea to write any insights you uncover in your journal so you won’t forget them!
Do you offer refunds?
If the reading has not been performed yet, I am happy to issue a refund. However, once the reading has been performed, I do not offer refunds as each reading requires a great deal of time and energy to complete.
Any cancellations must be submitted via email when or before I confirm that I have received your reading request via email. After that point, I may have begun your reading and will not be able to offer a refund.
Do you offer phone/skype/in-person readings?
Currently, I am only offering readings via email. I have discovered that this allows me to provide the deepest readings for my clients, because it gives me the time and space to enter a meditative trance and connect fully with the Oracle, something that is much harder to do while delivering a reading in “real time.” These meditations can often last 45 minutes or more, which is not the most exciting thing to watch, to say the least. 😉
Terms and Conditions
I will only perform a reading to answer questions about yourself or your interactions with other people. I cannot perform readings that are entirely about another person, as I believe this constitutes a breach of privacy. For example, I will not do a reading to find out what your love interest thinks about you. I can, however, perform a reading to help you understand why you are drawn to a particular person, to understand whether your energy is compatible with your love interest’s energy, or to discover ways to welcome love into your life.
I do not offer readings for anyone under the age of 18 without written permission from a parent or guardian.
I will save records of all tarot readings for six months from the date of the reading should you lose your copy of the results and wish to request another.
Please note that all reading results are to be used according to your own judgement. I recommend that you seek the appropriate counsel, whether it be psychological, financial, legal, medical, etc. as needed.
I aim to provide you with the most accurate guidance possible, but you are responsible for what you do with this information. I am not liable for any results that may come from using the information in your reading or in any follow-up correspondence after your reading. By booking a reading with me, you are agreeing to these terms.